Update: This just in from The Indian Express (2014/06/07). India takes a shot at foreigners who would be concerned about human rights abuses there: "The NGOs become the central players in setting the agenda, drafting documents, writing in the media, highlighting scholars-turned-activists and lobbying diplomats and government."
- Shweta Desai. Forty years after nuclear tests: Frequent cancer deaths in Pokharan.
- Raghu Karnad. What if Delhi is nuked?
- Arundhati Roy. Pokharan: The end of imagination.
- Robert Jacobs. Taking a radioactive bullet for the team.
- P.K. Sundaram. Koodankulam: Indian democracy under nuclear threat.
- Shiv Vishwanathan. On saying no to nuclear energy.
- Priyanka Loach. Jadugoda: The realities of India's nuclear dream.
- Dennis Riches. The procrastinating angels of our nature: How violence has been transformed and postponed.
- Dennis Riches. The post-Fukushima nuclear industry: A case study in institutional self-deception.